Creating an Android Virtual Device in Eclipse
In this tutorial we will create a AVD (Android Virtual Device) in Eclipse.
Android applications that we develop using eclipse can be tested on this device.
1. Click on AVD Manager in Eclipse Tool bar.
2. Click on new.
3. Enter the following details
— Name -> Enter a Name for your AVD.
— Target -> Select a Target.
— SD Size -> Enter SD Size as appropriate.
Click on Create AVD after entering the above details.
4. Now, you have to start the Device created.
5. Make Changes if neccessary and click on Launch.
6. Wait for few seconds for your AVD to start.